This privacy statement was last updated on 1 December 2021 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://www.agriturismosangallo.com/en/. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
For this purpose we use the following data:
- A first and last name
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town
- An email address
- IP address
The basis on which we may process these data is:
Upon the provision of consent.
We retain this data until the service is terminated.
We have concluded a data Processing Agreement with Google.
Google may not use the data for any other Google services.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
The security measures we use consist of:
- TLS / SSL
- DKIM, SPF en DMARC
- HTTP Strict Transport Security
4. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
5. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
6. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
7. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
8. Contact details
Società Agricola Le Bertille Srl
Sede legale: Via San Bartolomeo 1
53045 Montepulciano (SI)
Phone number: +39 0578 758330
WPML utilizza i cookie per identificare la lingua del visitatore corrente, quella dell'ultima visita e quella degli utenti che hanno effettuato l'accesso. Quando si utilizza il plugin, WPML condividerà i dati relativi al sito tramite il programma di installazione. Non verrà condiviso nessun dato personale dell'utente.
WPML Media Translation
WPML Media Translation invierà l'indirizzo e-mail e il nome di tutti i responsabili delle traduzioni e dei traduttori assegnati nonché i contenuti stessi all'editor avanzato di traduzione e ai servizi di traduzione utilizzati.
WPML Translation Management
WPML Translation Management invierà l'indirizzo e-mail e il nome di ciascun responsabile e traduttore assegnato, nonché gli stessi contenuti all'editor di traduzione avanzato e ai servizi di traduzione utilizzati.
WPML String Translation
WPML String Translation invierà tutte le stringhe all'editor di traduzione avanzato di WPML e ai servizi di traduzione utilizzati.
Really Simple SSL
Complianz | The Privacy Suite for WordPress
Questo sito web utilizza la Privacy Suite per WordPress di Complianz per raccogliere record di consenso. Per questa funzionalità il tuo indirizzo IP è reso anonimo e memorizzato nel nostro database. Per ulteriori informazioni, vedere la Dichiarazione sulla Privacy
In case you’re using Google Web Fonts (default) or playing videos or sounds via YouTube or Vimeo in Slider Revolution we recommend to add the corresponding text phrase to your privacy police:
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. If you're logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer. Further information about handling user data, can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq
Ninja Forms allows you to collect personal information
If you are using Ninja Forms to collect personal information, you should consult a legal professional for your use case.